It is not easy to manage & track household items because there are number of small and large items including furniture, electronics items, art & decorative, valuable Jewellery, kitchen crockery items etc...
Before few months when I was careless about my home assets because I couldn't understand its actual importance but after a burglary I really got into a fix. In absence of the stolen items I was really upset, at that time I understood their importance in my routine life.
I took a decision to manage each and every small & big item inside my home because I was unable to calculate total loss after burglary.
I came across an app “Home Items Manager “which solved my problem.
“Home Items Manager “is an iPhone app to track and manage home assets. I would like to share few screens of Home Items Manager that can give you more idea about app.
“What is the total value of my home assets”, “How much have I lost in burglary? I need a history record, do I have it?”
Here are some of its features:
- Store complete information of asset like price, date of purchase, invoice copies, insurance copies, location of that asset and much more.
- Set items category wise like important assets, very important, basic
- Calculate the cost of items with calculate feature
- Calculate total loss at the time of natural disaster or robbery
- Save lost assets history for future reference
- App is pass code protected that keeps your details private
- Works universally(Both in iPhone as well as in iPad)